LJUGADOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Effective Date 1st January, 2020
LJUGADOR now gives notice that it reserves the right to change or modify any or all these terms and conditions at its sole discretion and without further notice to you. Any changes will be incorporated to these terms and conditions and posted on the website. Your use, or continued use, of this website and/or LJUGADOR services shall mean that you accept any and all changes and modifications. It is your sole responsibility to inform the applicable camp participant (“Camper”) and any travelling companion(s) of these terms and conditions as you shall indemnify LJUGADOR from claims and actions which arise from each such person that they were not made aware of these terms and conditions of use.
As there remains certain global instability, we urge you to be aware of regional challenges. Please check with your embassy in the country of the camp you selected. For Americans going abroad, you may choose to notify the State department through its Smart Traveler Enrollment Program IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT UTILIZE THE SERVICES OFFERED BY LJUGADOR.
If you are under the age of sixteen, you must gain your parent or guardian’s permission to use this website. For purposes herein, ‘you’ or ‘your’ shall be any person accessing this website or utilizing any of the services offered by LJUGADOR including the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of a minor who utilizes the services of LJUGADOR for the benefit of such minor.
LJUGADOR organizes soccer camps (“Camps”) each year with Dutch professional soccer players, which include accommodations, excursions, gaming classes, certificates, training programs, and various offerings stated on the Site. LJUGADOR HAS AUTHORITY OR CONTROL OVER THE OPERATION OR POLICIES OF THE CAMPS. In the event you are not satisfied with the Camp, shall hold LJUGADOR harmless and not responsible for any and all expected or unexpected, known or unknown, incurred injuries, damages, losses or inconveniences caused to you and/or the Campers.
LJUGADOR reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. LJUGADOR may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking. LJUGADOR suggests that you obtain insurance related to the travel and enrollment as LJUGADOR is not responsible for refunds of any money which may be due to you or for increased charges by Camp.
CAMPS. If you have any questions regarding a Camp policy or procedure, contact LJUGADOR in writing via email prior to completing registration. YOU ARE HEREBY GIVEN NOTICE, AND ACKNOWLEDGE, THAT EACH CAMP SETS ITS’ OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROCEDURES AND POLICIES INCLUDING THOSE FOR CANCELLATION AND/OR REFUND. PRICING PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Though not all Camps have written terms and conditions, when such are available such will be provided as part of your registration/application process. YOU ARE HEREBY GIVEN NOTICE THAT CERTAIN CAMPS, DEPENDENT ON A MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS ATTENDING EACH SESSION, HAVE CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR INSUFFICIENT ENROLLMENT WHICH MAY INCLUDE OFFERING YOU ALTERNATIVE SESSION DATES OR GEOGRAPHICAL CAMP LOCATIONS OR A REFUND OF THE CAMP FEE.
Cancellation and refund policies specific to your chosen Camp which are made known to LJUGADOR will be provided on the ‘Registration’ page for that specific Camp. In the event a Camp agrees to refund certain monies to you and such monies are received by LJUGADOR, such monies will be forwarded to you less the LJUGADOR service/commission fees. Again, you are strongly encouraged to obtain insurance which may cover your costs in case of cancellation by you or the Camp.
NOTE: Each Camp reserves the right to terminate, without refund of any sort, the enrollment of any Camp participant who: behaves in a manner which is disruptive or dangerous to themselves or others; or is in breach of any applicable local laws; or appears unfit to attend by virtue of incapacity through drugs or alcohol.
It is your sole responsibility to contact LJUGADOR in writing via email with any questions prior to reserving a place in a Camp.
Data processed and stored may be outside of the country of origin. You must be 18 years or older to make a Camp registration and provide payment and/or payment information for a Camp.
Active Network, a third party, processes the Camp registration form. LJUGADOR encourages you to read Active’s terms prior to submitting your registration as LJUGADOR is not responsible for the information practices of such third party.
All registration information must be accurate and complete and if your information changes prior to start of Camp, you must promptly update the information by sending an email to LJUGADOR.
By your use of this Site and registration of a Camper, you represent and warrant to LJUGADOR that you have full legal authority to enroll the Camper in the Camp, complete the registration including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged.
In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this registration. By proceeding with Camp registration, you agree that the Terms herein shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login name and password and you accept responsibility for all activities and charges that occur under your account.
If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission you shall notify LJUGADOR immediately by email. LJUGADOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY LJUGADOR OF UNAUTHORIZED USE.
PRICING; DEPOSIT; CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
PRICING PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. All monies are in the currency EURO.
- For reservations made before May 1: To reserve a place in a Camp, at a minimum, you shall provide LJUGADOR with the deposit amount specified for such Camp. The remaining balance must be received by LJUGADOR no later than May 1st. If such balance is not received in full, without further notice to you of any kind, your reservation will be canceled and the reservation deposit will be forfeit.
- For those reservations which are made on or after May 1: Payment in full is required when you submit the registration.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY NECESSARY MEDICAL FEES FOR YOUR CAMPER SHOULD SUCH BE REQUIRED DURING THE CAMP AND/OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO CAMP PROPERTY CAUSED BY YOUR CAMPER.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
You represent and warrant that, in compliance with COPPA, you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and that if registering a child, especially one under fourteen (14) years of age, you are the parent or guardian of such child and do hereby expressly consent to:
- The collection of such child’s personal information necessary to process and complete the Camp registration,
- The collection, processing, use and publication in whatever medium electronic or print of such child’s image and / or voice by LJUGADOR or the Camp for publicity, advertising or any legitimate purpose of LJUGADOR or the Camp,
- The processing of personal data relating to the child’s health by LJUGADOR, the Camp and insurers for the purpose of the child enrolling and participating in the Camp, and
LJUGADOR strongly recommends the purchase of insurance coverage for travel, cancellation, medical and personal property for all your travelers from a broker of your choice.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to understand the limitations of your insurance coverage and you agree that LJUGADOR is in no way responsible for any losses not covered by the insurance policy.
LJUGADOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NOR INVOLVED WITH UNDERWRITING DECISIONS ON CLAIMS MADE BY YOU TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY.
This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to LJUGADOR.
- By utilizing the services offered at this Site you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to utilize LJUGADOR services and to create a binding legal obligation for any liability you may incur as a result of such usage. Those under the age of fourteen (14) must ask and gain their parent or guardian’s permission before using this Site or sending any personal information over the Internet.
- This Site may not be used to make any false or fraudulent reservations.
- You represent and warrant to LJUGADOR that you will not use this Site nor LJUGADOR services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited.
- This Site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without warranty that this Site is free from infection by viruses or contaminating or destructive properties.
- You are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable hereunder.
- This Site is protected by the copyrighted laws of the United States, international treaties, patent, trademarks laws and other intellectual property laws. LJUGADOR owns (or licenses) the logo, design, all wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, graphics, music, text, software, and other content on this Site. You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the LJUGADOR Site, individual elements of the Site design without the express written permission of LJUGADOR. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LJUGADOR DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND – EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, DURABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY – INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN REFERENCE TO THE SERVICES, ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL LJUGADOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF LJUGADOR SERVICES AND/OR SITE EVEN IF LJUGADOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
FURTHER, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY LJUGADOR FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY LJUGADOR OR A CAMP TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
HOWEVER, IF DESPITE THE EXCLUSIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CLAUSE, LJUGADOR SHOULD BE FOUND LIABLE IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION AS PERMITTED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL LJUGADOR’s TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY LJUGADOR IN CONSULTING FEES, IF ANY, FOR THE BOOKING OF YOUR SPECIFIC LJUGADOR SERVICE.
You shall hold LJUGADOR not responsible for and harmless from:
- Any omissions, errors, or acts committed by any Camp including failure to comply with any/all domestic and/or international laws, breach of contract, failure to provide paid-for reservations, intentional or unintentional actions or omissions that result in but are not limited to loss/damage/delay/ inconvenience/injury to you, which includes those traveling with you; ii) for the insolvency, receivership, bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar financial condition (known or unknown) of any Camp;
- for any credit card unauthorized use or fraudulent, unscrupulous acts committed by any Camp, or persons as the result of your credit card information made available by LJUGADOR to a Camp hereunder.
This Site and its content is copyright of LJUGADOR. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express prior written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. In the event of any inconsistency between these LJUGADOR Terms and the terms and conditions of the specific Camp, with respect to LJUGADOR services, these Terms shall govern.
Use of the Site and/or LJUGADOR services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the the Netherlands, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from or related to this Site or LJUGADOR services will be heard by the appropriate federal and/or state courts located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO LJUGADOR OR THESE TERMS MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARRISES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Upon request, the prevailing party in such suit shall receive up to five thousand dollars from the other party for reimbursement of legal fees. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR TERMS AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO CHECK BACK REGULARLY.